Best. Summer. Ever.
Now Hiring Camp Nurses at The Cohen Camps:
Camps Pembroke, Tevya, and Tel Noar
We appreciate that nursing skills are in short supply nationwide. While we prefer to hire nurses who can stay the whole summer, we are open to discussing shorter stays with you.
A summer at a Cohen Camp can be as fulfilling and spirited for our Health Center staff as it is for our campers. You’ll gain enormous satisfaction every day, cultivating children’s well-being, taking part in a warm and welcoming community, and enjoying your summer in a beautiful lakeside New England setting.
We’re hiring at nursing staff all three of our Jewish overnight camps, each just 1 hour from Boston:
- · Camp Pembroke: for girls, in MA near Cape Cod
- · Camp Tevya: our larger co-ed camp, in southern NH
- · Camp Tel Noar: our smaller co-ed camp, in southern NH
Each camp has its own Health Center, staffed by four professional healthcare providers, with examination areas and overnight accommodations for campers or staff who are too sick to be in their bunks. Each Camp Nurse receives private accommodations and all meals at camp.
Apply today at www.cohencamps.org/jobs
Our Camp Nurse(s) are responsible for:
- Providing quality care for the health and well-being of our campers and staff throughout the camp season;
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date medical records in compliance with American Camp Association (ACA) standards;
- Following protocols for daily health calls and any emergencies, including dispensing medicines, attending to injuries, scheduling doctor’s appointments, etc.;
- Maintaining exceptional communication with campers’ parents/guardians and pediatricians/physicians, as needed;
- Ensuring 24/7 Health Center coverage on a rotating basis with other members of your team;
- Opening and closing the Health Center, including maintaining inventories;