Work closely with our Health center, RNs, and 2 nursing students to ensure a safe experience for campers and staff by providing professional health care. Dates: June 10th, 2021-August 14th, 2021.
MUST BE REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
Primary responsibilities include:
● Intake and exit assessments of campers and staff
● Routine daily sick call and administration of OTC medications
● Emergency care to all campers and staff
● Prepare and administer medications daily in a safe, accurate, and timely manner. ● Give treatments as needed.
● Review, update, maintain and file medical records.
● Make appointments for campers and staff with pediatricians, dentists, eye doctors and other health care providers as needed
● Transport campers or staff to nearest appropriate medical facility for non-life threatening emergencies. Transport campers to medical and dental appointments and make occasional trips to pick up prescriptions, medical equipment and supplies
● On call during the night on a rotating basis.
● Monitor and update ongoing list of needed supplies. Stock emergency room and First Aid Kits as needed.
● Prepare and pack medications for camper day trips and overnight trips.
● Laundry duties as needed for persons admitted to the health center for illness and observation. ● Share the duties to maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the health center. ● Perform other related duties as needed or requested by the Nurse Manager or Camp Director.
● Competitive salary and excellent working conditions (rates start at $900 - $1000/week) ● Join a small team of nursing staff including a total of 4 RNs and 2 nursing students. ● Private room on-site
● Staff children welcome as campers
● Beautiful location on Lake Cobbosseecontee
● Nearby three different hospitals/medical centers