Red Pine Camp is seeking a full-time registered nurse from June 1 through August 09, 2020. Applicants must possess experience in first aid and an understanding of health needs for children ranging from ages 7 to 16. Will work alongside and under the supervision of another camp nurse.
- · Reviewing camper health histories
- · Communicating health needs of campers to administration and counselors
- · Distribution of prescription and over the counter medication
- · Providing first aid for minor injuries and illnesses
- · Maintaining accurate health logs
- · Speaking with parents and counselors as needed
- · 24 hour on-site coverage 7 days a week with relief time
· Wisconsin RN license required for Nursing position or CNA license required for Nurses Assistant
· CNA - 21 years of age or older
· Experience in pediatric, school, camp, outpatient, or emergency care a necessity.
· Homesickness techniques a plus
Please contact Camp Director, Connie Scholfield if interested 952-270-0579, email@example.com.