Seeking experienced and energetic RN for a traditional brother/sister camp in the Pocono’s!
Since 1920, our traditional Brother/Sister summer camps have been at the forefront of resident camping and have served as a summer home to hundreds of campers, staff, and alumni. We are passionate about the camping experience and value the history and traditions that continue to shape us.
We are looking for skilled, compassionate, energetic, qualified nurses (RN) who enjoy working with children, to become part of our excellent health care team and camp family! Camp nurses are responsible for the general health and well-being of our campers and staff.
Full Season - June 18 - August 15, 2021 (4 weeks session also available)
Part Season - 3 or 4-week option available
- assist with the setup of the Health Care Center
- provide health care to meet the individual needs of staff and campers
- screen campers and staff
- dispense and manage medications
- administer first aid and attend to injuries
- communicate daily with Directors, HC Staff, Parents and Administration as required
- maintain accurate and detailed medical records
- liaise with doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies
- assist Health Center Coordinator to maintain the facility; clean, stocked and organized
- prepare and monitor medication for off-campus trips
- assist with preparing and distributing first aid kits around campus
- keeping the facility organized and stocked
- other daily general health center duties
- starting at $1,000 p/w for full 8-week contract
- private room and full board
- travel stipend
- reimbursement for PA licensing
- tuition credit option for camp aged children
- modern health centers
- physician in residence
- wifi internet access
- use of facilities
- on-site laundry facilities
To apply please email email@example.com or complete an application on our website at www.cecbr.com
New Grads welcome to apply!
We look forward to hearing from you soon