Position: Event Registrar/Customer Care Specialist
Responsible To: Business Service Manager
Full Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
The Event Registrar/Customer Care Specialist will oversee and maintain all Girl Scouts of Utah registration services, including GSUSA membership, resident camp and events. You will also act as backup to the Customer Care team as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service by communicating effectively with staff, volunteers and parents regarding membership and events registrations, forms and payments.
- Maintain status as Personify Power User by keeping up with upgrades and communications from GSUSA regarding Personify membership registration process and meetings module.
- Oversee and maintain the membership registration process for girls and adults through managing the data entry process into Personify.
- Implement and maintain a quality control system to ensure the accuracy of membership data in SalesForce and UltraCamp.
- Assist in providing support and training to staff and service unit registrars. Work with the Membership, Program and Communications departments to ensure proper training materials are designed and updated as needed.
- Maintain supply of registration forms and materials from GSUSA.
- Oversee the preparation of early re-registration packets for distribution service units in the spring.
- Oversee and maintain the events and camp registration process through managing the data entry of events and registrations in Personify and maintaining files of registrations and forms.
- Participate as a member of the Business Services team, including attendance at department meetings, assistance with department projects, and being cross-trained to fill in at reception desk, cashiering and other business services positions as needed.
- Cross-train to work in shop as needed.
- Operate as a backup to the Customer Care team by serving as the face and voice of Girl Scouts, including but not limited to:
- Serving as the first point of contact for inquiries via phone, email, web, or in person.
- Providing high quality customer service to volunteers, girls, customers, community members, and staff members. Answering all incoming telephone lines and emails in a friendly and courteous manner. Solving customer concerns wherever possible and directing calls to appropriate staff members, as needed.
- Assist in the accomplishment of department goals as they relate to internal and external customer support and the use of Volunteer Systems.
- Exemplify professionalism, through on-time performance, attendance, dress, and attitude.
- Review and resolve case escalations and Tier 2 customer concerns.
- Support and assist in developing improved processes that will help the team achieve its goals.
- Other duties as may be required.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum two years employed office experience in data entry, word processing, or related fields.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality through the following attributes: excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; management of multiple priorities, detail-oriented with strong organization skills, and achieving results in partnership with others.
- Demonstrated customer service experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management. Experience with SalesForce preferred.
- Girl Scout knowledge and experience highly recommended and preferred.
- Understanding of and commitment to pluralism. Willing to join the Girl Scout movement, accept the belief and principles of the Girl Scout movement, and the ability to work with diverse populations.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to edit work for spelling and grammar, and ability to read and interpret written information and numbers.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, high degree of accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to sit at a workstation for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 25 pounds.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.