1. Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
2. Have extensive CPR & First Aid experience and training (EMT, paramedic, or nurse preferred).
3. Hold a current Utah Food Handler's Permit.
4. Possess good organizational, leadership, and teaching skills:
o Ability to schedule and manage time, and resources.
o Strong decision making skills while exercising good judgment.
5. Ability to follow direction from Team Leaders, adhere to policies, and follow camp procedures.
6. Ability to communicate and work with groups of girls ages 6-17, and provide necessary verbal instruction to campers.
7. Ability to observe camper behavior, assess its appropriateness, enforce appropriate safety regulations, and apply appropriate behavior management techniques.
8. Ability to respond in a crisis situation.