We are looking for RNs, NPs, PAs and LPNs to work in our Health Center this summer! We have an incredible staff of dedicated professionals who help oversee the health and safety of our 500 campers and 300 staff members. The Health Center staff is comprised of approximately 6-7 nurses, 2 nursing assistants, 1 pediatrician and a Health Center Administrator.
The Taconic community has been providing a nurturing camp environment for children for over 80 years. At Taconic, children are valued and are encouraged to build self-esteem and confidence as well as everlasting friendships. Our dedicated, mature staff creates a warm and supportive atmosphere with expert instruction in a broad range of activities.
- Dispensing medication
- Triage, first-aid
- Keeping accurate medical records
- Communicating with staff, parents & administration
- This summer, our Health Center staff will also ensure that Covid-19 safety protocols are being followed at all times, and perform Covid-19 tests as needed
-must have a valid MA license or be willing to get one (will be reimbursed)
-must be able to live at Camp from mid-June to mid-August
-have a passion for working with children and in a team environment
- Anyone working at camp will be required to show proof of a negative Covid-19 test prior to arrival, and upon arrival will also be tested.
- All of our staff receive full room and board if not within a commutable local area.
- Referral program available.