Pali Overnight Adventures is a distinguished co-ed residential camp located within the scenic San Bernardino National Forest.
Every week Pali creates a summer of a lifetime for up to 450 campers from all over the world, ages 8-16.
We offer specialty programs ranging from Water Sports, Flying Trapeze, and Film Making, to Music, Fashion Design, and Culinary Arts- just to name a few! Additionally, campers choose from 50+ activities everyday for their afternoon electives. Activities include everything from paintball to pedicures.
Pali Adventures' Wellness Center is staffed by 3-5 full-time RNs throughout the summer season. Onsite nurses report directly to the camp directors and are considered upper administrative staff.
Pali offers competitive compensation with the potential for year-round salaried employment, meals and housing is included, and travel reimbursement in available- new grad nurses are encouraged to apply!
• California RN or LVN/LPN license
• Experience in pediatric, school, camp, outpatient or emergency care is preferred.
• Positive role model for counselors. Lead by example.
• Ability to effectively train instructors during orientation on health center protocol.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively and tactfully communicate (verbally and written) concerns, feedback and information to staff, administration and parents.
• Must be a positive, assertive leader with strong supervisory and management skills.
• Understand and apply pertinent personnel policies, laws, rules and regulations.
• Must have demonstrated good judgment and decision-making ability.
• Must be approachable.
• Must have initiative and be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be 100% organized.
• Must be flexible and diverse in philosophies to work with various types of children and parents.