Seeking hardworking, dedicated, caring individuals for Nurse Assistant positions at Camp Krem, a non-profit overnight camp serving children, teens and adults with developmental disabilities.
Live-in position for summer, room & board provided.
Responsible for assisting RN in providing health and safety services to campers and staff.
Essential Job Functions:
Other Job Duties:
- Assist in providing health care and first aid services to meet the needs of camp staff and campers.
- Assist with daily medication management and administration.
- Help supervise and care for people admitted to the Health Center for care.
- Monitor and assist in maintaining health and safety practices while working in other areas throughout camp.
- Work with other staff to minimize/eliminate health and safety risks.
- Assist the nurse with preparation for first day medication set-up including rosters, labels, and phone calls.
- Assist the nurse with follow-up phone calls and making doctor’s appointments.
- Assist the Camp Nurse with the organization, cleanliness, and maintenance of the Health Center and health care supplies.
- May be assigned additional duties by the nurse or program directors as needed.
Work with a fantastic team and have an unforgettable experience while making a difference in the lives of others. This position is an excellent learning opportunity for nursing, pharmacology or medical students.