Camp Green Lane, a coed
Residential/Overnight camp in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains, about an
hour north of Philadelphia, is looking for both Registered
Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurse to work in our Camp Health Center
this summer. We are specifically looking for RN or LPN who are
reliable, responsible, team players, and who have some type of pediatric
experience. Come be a part of the Camp Green Lane family this
The dates for this summer are Monday, June 19th through Friday, August, 11th.
private accommodations, WIFI, meals laundry, and use of facilities during off
hours. If you enjoy working with children, this will be a summer you will
remember forever. You will establish and develop relationships that will
last a lifetime.
- Medication dispensing and management
- Provide First aid and healthcare to campers and staff
- Medical record keeping.- Communicating with parents,
local doctors, hospitals, pharmacies
- Assisting Doctor and other nurses during daily sick
- Responding to emergencies 24/7
- Cover Health center on a rotating basis.
- Keeping Health Center organized and stocked
- Accompany injured or sick campers to the hospital.
- Must be able to multitask in a busy environment and
adapt as needed.
- Willingness and comfort providing care to children
- Aware of food allergies/reaction/treatment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must enjoy working with children, understanding a warm
smile can be as important as medicine
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with
campers, staff, directors and parents
- Ability to show initiative, work hard
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required) or
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)