Lake Bryn Mawr Camp is a traditional, overnight, all girls camp in Honesdale, PA. with a focus on empowering girls, building their self-esteem and encouraging personal growth. We are seeking Registered Nurses or Nurse Practitioners to join our camp for this summer!
Registered Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work in our state of the art Health Center
- Apply first aid for minor injuries, participate in open hours, and maintain medical records
- Dispense daily medications
- Take care of campers' medical needs (ie-sore throats, tummy aches, rashes etc)
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team comprised of doctors, pharmacies and other health care professionals
- Participate in camp activities and events!!
Registered Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Reimbursement for temporary Pennsylvania license
Bryn Mawr is less than 3 hours from New York City and Philadelphia. We are following all State of Pennsylvania and CDC guidelines to ensure a safe camp community.