Camp Green Lane, a coed Residential/Overnight camp in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains, about an hour north of Philadelphia, is looking for Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurse, EMTs, CNA's, etc.. to work in our Camp Health Center this summer. We are specifically looking for those who are reliable, responsible, team players, and who have some type of pediatric experience. Come be a part of the Camp Green Lane family this summer!
The dates are Monday, June 19th through Friday, August 11th.
Compensation includes private accommodations, wifi, meals, laundry, and use of facilities during off hours. If you enjoy working with children, this will be a summer you will remember forever. You will establish and develop relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Medication dispensing and management
- Provide First aid and healthcare to campers and staff
- Medical record keeping.- Communicating with parents, local doctors, hospitals, pharmacies
- Assisting other nurses during daily sick call
- Responding to emergencies 24/7
- Cover Health center on a rotating basis.
- Keeping Health Center organized and stocked
- Accompany injured or sick campers to the hospital.
- Must be able to multitask in a busy environment and adapt as needed.
- Willingness and comfort providing care to children
- Aware of food allergies/reaction/treatment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must enjoy working with children, understanding a warm smile can be as important as medicine
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with campers, staff, directors and parents
- Ability to show initiative, work hard
- RN Students (must have some experience working with children)