Looking for a way to recharge your batteries in a lower demand medical sense how about working as a camp nurse or camp nursing assistant if still in nursing school in the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin.
Red Pine Camp is seeking a full-time registered nurse and nursing assistant from early June through August 12. Applicants must possess experience in first aid and an understanding of health needs for children ranging from ages 7 to 16.
· Reviewing camper health histories
· Communicating health needs of campers to administration and counselors
· Distribution of prescription and over the counter medication
· Providing first aid for minor injuries and illnesses
· Maintaining accurate health logs
· CNA license a plus for Nurses Assistant
· Experience in pediatric, school, camp, outpatient, or emergency care helpful.
· Homesickness techniques a plus