Looking for RNs for Summer 2020
1. Staff the health center during the day and be available to attend to emergency needs as scheduled at night.
2. Assess staff and campers' health care needs; use the nursing process to plan, intervene, & evaluate care.
3. Document medical care in a timely manner.
4. Administer and document campers' prescribed medications and over- the- counter medications as needed.
5. Communicate with camp nurses, doctors, camp counselors, camp parents, camp directors, and campers’ parents to maintain continuum of care.
6. Sleep on site while in attendance. Nurses rotate through shifts with 2-3 other nurses and are on-call (for emergencies only) for up to 3 nights a week.
Positions available for 1-8 weeks from June 15- August 9.
Salary is $1,130/week plus room and board
Compensation includes room and board during camp sessions. Minimum requirements: Current active BLS and R.N. license by California Board of Registered Nursing, and some nursing experience.
For more information, or to apply, contact Karen Garelik, Camp Alonim Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 225-6646.
The Brandeis-Bardin Campus of American Jewish University offers year-round and summer programs. Summer programs include Gan Alonim Day Camp for campers ages 5-11, Camp Alonim overnight camp for campers ages 7-17, and Ziering Brandeis Collegiate Institute (BCI) for participants ages 20-29.