Looking for Nurses for Summer 2022
Camp Chi is currently looking for nurses to live and work at JCC Camp Chi this summer. Located in the Wisconsin Dells, Chi is entering its 99th summer. We provide private housing, a friendly family atmosphere and supportive work environment.
Some of the primary duties:
1. As part of a team of nurses, take shifts staffing the health center during the day and be available to attend to emergency needs as scheduled at night.
2. Assess campers' health care needs; use the nursing process to plan, intervene, and evaluate care.
3. Document nursing care in a timely manner.
4. Administer and document campers' prescribed medications and over-the-counter medications as needed.
5. Communicate with camp nurses, doctors, camp counselors, camp directors, and campers’ parents to maintain continuum of care.