Are you looking for the experience of a lifetime in a beautiful surrounding?
Camp Horseshoe is a premier boys camp on a beautiful lake in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, and we are hiring! June 10th - August 13th (shorter assignments may be available)
Camp Horseshoe is situated on over 140 acres with a top-notch facility. More importantly, Horseshoe has a family-type atmosphere and is often described as being fun, spirited, warm and caring.
To learn more about Horseshoe, please visit our website at www.camphorseshoe.com!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure overall health and safety of campers and staff
- Sort and dispensing medication to campers and staff
- Administer first aid and caring for sick/injured campers and staff
- Respond to any emergency which may arise at camp
- Communicate with camp directors and camper’s parents
- Keeping records in our database on campers and staff who visit health center
Excellent salary, License Reimbursement, Travel Allowance, and Room and Board