Looking for a way to recharge your batteries in a lower demand medical sense how about working as a camp nurse or camp nursing assistant if still in nursing school in the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin.
Red Pine Camp is seeking a full-time registered nurse and nursing assistant from early June through August 12. Applicants must possess experience in first aid and an understanding of health needs for children ranging from ages 7 to 16.
· Reviewing camper health histories
· Communicating health needs of campers to administration and counselors
· Distribution of prescription and over the counter medication
· Providing first aid for minor injuries and illnesses
· Maintaining accurate health logs
· Speaking with parents and counselors as needed
· 24 hour on-site coverage 7 days a week with relief time
Please contact Camp Director, Connie Scholfield if interested 952-270-0579, firstname.lastname@example.org.